Παρασκευή, 27 Ιανουαρίου 2012
THERE IS A LARGE DEMAND FOR NON PERISHABLE FOOD, (INCLUDING CANS OF TUNA, HONEY) CLOTHING, SHOES, (especially for men and boys) TOYS, EVEN OUR TAKE OUT CONTAINERS (FOR THE SOUP KITCHENS)
AWOG (American Women's Organization of Greece) www.awog.gr WILL BE COLLECTING AND DISTRIBUTING TO A NUMBER OF ORGANIZATIONS AND IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP, LET THEM KNOW:
1. Near ALBA , is AWOG's CLUB ROOM which is located at Evrytanias 33, Ampelokipi, near the Panormou Metro Station, phone number is 210 362 4115
Office hours are 10AM to 1PM. or at your convenience with appointment
Call to make an appointment for drop off with Shannon Daley, office manager @213 034 6410.
2. In the Northern Suburbs, contact Marian Assimakopoulos @210 807 5273 or 693 755 3027
3. In the Southern Suburbs, contact Ms. PENNY Travlou @ 210 899 5981
AWOG Community Service Representative is Angelique Hatziantoniou, at 210 766 5960.
Angeligue also suggested Deputy Mayor of Athens for food collecting or Battered Women. Contact her for any questions regarding other charities. AWOG contributes to over 70 Greek Charities, as the one below for example:
- toys for children ages 2-5 which will be delivered to Agios Yiorgos Day Care Center.
- SOS village
- Soup kitchens in various neighborhoods in Attica
If you want to offer and help all these organizations AWOG collects staff and distributes according to requests. They currently receive hundreds of requests from everywhere!!!!